In order to transfer funds into your GT247 ZAR account, just follow the steps below.
1. Login to your GT247 ZAR account at my.gt247.com
Make certain it's your ZAR account (rather than a USD account you may have). You can verify this by ensuring that the text in red to the right of the words 'Active Group' in the middle of the screen contains the letters ZAR - as in the image below.
2. Click on the stack menu (3 little horizontal lines) just to the left of the GT247 logo.
Please note: You will only see this menu option if you are logged in to the site.
4. Now select the Deposits option under the "My Funds" group (as in the diagram above). This action will take you to the "deposit funds" page
5. On the "deposit funds" page, you will be presented with the option of depositing your funds in 2 different ways as follows:
- EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) - is the electronic transfer of money from one account to another (in this case your account to ours). It can take place within a single financial institution (eg. ABSA account to ABSA account) or between different institutions (eg. FNB account to ABSA account). To see how to use this funding method, please read this FAQ article - Funds deposit by EFT
- Credit Card Payment (NOT AVAILABLE ON LAUNCH ) - By using a credit card, payments are reflected immediately and there is built-in fraud protection. This is one of the most widely used online payment methods. To see how to use this funding method, please read this FAQ article - Funds deposit by credit card