Depositing funds by EFT is one of 2 different methods offered in the GT247.com ClientZone. For details on the other deposit method available (Credit card), please click on the link HERE
Once you've arrived at the 'Deposit ' page (accessible directly via THIS link) - please follow the steps below to complete your EFT deposit:
- You will be greeted with the 2 payment options available with EFT Deposits in the middle of the page (see image below):
- When depositing via EFT, your payment will only reflect in your GT247.com Trading Account once the funds appear in our bank. It is difficult to put a time frame on this as it's outside of our control (funds can take up to 48 hours to reflect on our bank statement depending on your bank.)
- To do everything possible on our side to ensure that your deposit goes through as quickly as possible, GT247.com have accounts with all major banks (ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank and Investec).
- To do your part in ensuring this, it is important that you make your EFT transfer into the GT247.com bank account that matches the bank where your account is held.
- Should your bank not be listed, kindly make the payment into any one of the bank accounts, but note that processing time for the allocation into the Trading account will be delayed
REFERENCE - It is extremely important you use the correct account number as your reference to ensure the funds are allocated to the correct account without delay.
For full details on what to use as your reference number, please read this FAQ article HERE
** - Please DO NOT USE the account numbers in the images above. They are only used as an example and your account will contain different numbers.