Funds that clients would like to withdraw from the MT5 platform are not withdrawn from the platform itself.
Withdrawals need to be actioned from the my.GT247.com client portal which clients can access by:
1. Navigating to the GT247.com website, clicking on the "Login to MT5 (new) button in the top-right corner of the screen, as shown in the image below and logging in with your MT number and password, or
2. Navigating directly to the my.gt247.com website and logging in using your MT5 number and password.
Once logged in to the my.gt247.com portal, you need to access the withdrawal page, which you can do by clicking on the small stack menu to the left of the gt247.com logo - as highlighted in the image below - and clicking on the "Withdrawals" menu option.
Once you arrive at the withdrawals page, simply enter the amount of money you would like to withdraw.
- Withdrawals batches are run daily at 14h00. If you submit your withdrawal instruction after 14h00, it will only happen in the batch of the following day.
- Should you issue the withdrawal instruction after 14h00 on a Friday afternoon, the payment will only be made to you on 14h00 on the following Monday.
- You can only withdraw funds 14 days after those funds were paid, transferred or deposited per clause 14.3 of the GT247.com Terms and Conditions.