It may be due to the following:
1. Order entered/set incorrectly.
2. The instrument status may have been “Phone to trade” or even ”suspended” during the time of execution. “Phone to trade” Instruments can have either status at any given time for a variety of reasons.
3. The instrument was closed when it reached the target price.
4. Not enough money or margin in the account for that particular trade
5. Network errors (Disconnect during or at the time of execution)
For more detailed information, please contact our Trading desk on 0879406101/6102.