Depositing funds by Credit Card is one of two (2) different methods offered by GT247.com to fund your account. For details on the other deposit method available (EFT - which is free), please click on the link HERE
Credit Card payments to fund your trading account can be made on the 'Deposit' page of the my.gt247.com website, which you can:
1. Access directly via THIS link, OR
2. Navigate there by clicking on the stack menu (3 little horizontal lines) just to the left of the GT247 logo (as in the image below) and then selecting the Deposits option under the 'My Funds' group.
Please note: You will only see this menu option if you are logged in to the site.
3. Select the Credit Card option
4. Enter the amount you would like to transfer into the 'Deposit amount' cell
5. Enter your card details as you would normally when making a card payment
6. Click the submit button
7. The next step in the process - 3D secure - is an additional layer of security which usually requires the payee to enter a One Time Pin (OTP), which is sent to their phone, onto the payment page.
NB - the type of 3d secure required may differ depending on which bank you bank with. Some banks require you to enter the pin you usually use when using your card for ATM transactions.8. If the transaction is successful, you will be returned to the deposit screen and you will see a confirmation message stating that you have successfully deposited funds into your GT247.com Trading Account.
- This is a fantastic tool that gives GT247.com Investors the opportunity to see the exact Rand value of the costs that will be charged on their deposit
- As you enter in the amount they wish to deposit, the "Total" fee will then automatically populate itself with the deposit amount including the charge associated with the deposit transaction
- In the example above, you can see that on a deposit amount of R500, an Investor would be charged an amount of R13.10 by using the Credit card method of deposit.
- Click on the red 'Submit' button