FICA Documents Close Corporations
Modified on: Tue, 10 May, 2016 at 5:26 PM
Acceptable verification documents
All documents should be emailed to email@example.com
Documents required for the Close Corporation
- Founding statement and Certificate of Incorporation (CK1) or CIPRO certificate.
- Amended Founding Statement (CK2), if applicable or CIPRO certificate.
- CKI or CIPRO certificate.
Members resolution / authority to act, printed on the CC letterhead,signed by all members and nominating one signatory / representative
- Proof of physical company address (less than 3 months old)
- Proof of bank account of the CC in the form of either:
- Copy of bank statement confirming bank details of the company (less than three months old); or alternatively
- An official signed letter from the bank, on a bank letterhead listing full details of the company bank account
- Copy of official SARS document showing the CC name and Income Tax number.
- Proof of VAT number (if applicable).
Documents / details required for all:
- Persons authorised to act
- Persons holding more than 25% of voting rights in the CC
- Proof of identification
- Proof of Physical Residential address
- Contact details
Please note: For guidance on what documents are acceptable for the 2 required documents above, please refer to the related FAQ article FICA Documents Individuals
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.