You can download your tax certificates directly from the 'My Reports' section of the GT247.com website.
The easiest way to do this, is to follow the simple instructions below.
- Go to the Homepage of the GT247.com website.
- Login to the website by clicking on the login button (top-right of screen as displayed in the image below and then entering your Spreads / CFD login credentials (Username and Password) in the cells provided in the login pop-up.
- Once logged in, click on the "My Account" menu option on the far-right of the horizontal menu bar as indicated by the white arrow in the image below.
- Clicking on the "My Account" button will open a red menu ribbon just below containing a "My Reports" button (as indicated by the arrow in the image below). Click on the "My Reports" button, which will take you to the Reports page of the site.
- The page should open on the IT3(b) (tax certificate) page by default. If it doesn't you can change this by clicking on the IT3(b) tab as shown by the arrow in the image below.
- The default value in the Tax Year End cell will be 2009 when you arrive. It is essential that you change this value to that of the correct tax year you are requesting, or the information in the tax certificate generated will be incorrect.
- Once you have entered the correct tax year, click on the PDF Download button and save the .pdf tax certificate to the desired location on your PC.